Our Legal Services in the UK
The nature of our legal work is often varies. They can be engaged in activities such as reviewing documents in response to your business needs and requirements. Our lawyers can deliver the required work in timely and cost effective manner.
We assist our clients in all aspects of their business operation, from establishing their presence in the UK to developing commercial relationships and expanding their business. We assist our clients in structuring their contractual relations with third parties and provide support to any type of entry into the UK market.
Our team has extensive experience of drafting and preparing contracts. In particular, our support includes the following:
- drafting various commercial contracts;
- carrying all necessary pre-contractual negotiations;
- drafting transaction documents and corporate authorisations;
- carrying out legal due diligence of the contracting parties;
- analysing legal risks associated with contractual structure; and
- advising on corporate, tax and regulatory issues.
We have specialist experience of advising various clients on multi-jurisdictional projects and have developed particular strengths in the following areas:
- Joint ventures;
- Due diligence ;
- Investment projects;
- Business set-ups and start-ups, corporate restructuring and winding-up;
- Private equity;
- General corporate advisory;
- Corporate governance; and
Whether you are a director or company secretary looking for assistance or a busy professional looking to outsource your legal support, our professionally qualified team can assist with corporate administration and compliance including:
- Shareholders’ agreements;
- Articles of association;
- Join venture arrangements;
- Share buybacks;
- Reduction of share capital;
- Preference share issue; and
- Confidentiality agreements.
Our corporate legal services are provided by qualified solicitors of England and Wales so you can be confident of the quality of advice you will receive.
Banking and Finance
Our team has excellent expertise in the area of banking and finance law. We regularly advise major international financial institutions on a broad range of finance transactions. Our banking and finance lawyers advise on a range of financing transactions, including syndicated, subordinated and bilateral lending, project and asset finance, leveraged finance, real estate finance and derivatives. Our team offers full legal support of financing transactions, including project structuring, preparation of due diligence reports and documentation, as well as liaising with the client’s counterparty. Our experience of acting for lenders, borrowers and intermediaries gives us the ability to anticipate and address the needs of all parties to a financing project.
PRAVO acts for a wide range of credit and financial institutions, private equity, funds, corporates, partnerships and individuals on banking and finance matters across all sectors. These include property, asset, acquisition, operating businesses, structured finance, fund lending, derivative and insurance products, restructuring and financial regulation. PRAVO has many years’ experience of cross border transactions, formal and informal insolvency procedures, restructuring and workouts.
PRAVO has a full offering of banking and finance legal services and our team is highly experienced and able to handle complex financing transactions on both a UK and cross-jurisdictional basis. We take pride in responding quickly and in a coordinated way to meet the needs of our clients.
Our team offers a particular focus on our key industries: financial institutions, energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities, transport, technology and innovation.
We have experience in advising various clients with specific expertise in:
- Acquisition and leveraged finance
- Asset based lending
- Asset finance
- Banking Regulatory
- Corporate Lending
- Debt Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution
- Islamic Finance
- Project and Infrastructure Finance
- Real estate finance restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms Finance
- Trade Commodity and Export Finance
PRAVO can assist you with the following finance documents:
- Account Control Agreement;
- Agency Agreement;
- Commitment letters;
- Condition Precedent Satisfaction Letter;
- Confidentiality Agreements;
- Consent Letter;
- Corporate authorisations and assurances;
- Depositary Agreement;
- Fee Letter;
- Intercreditor Agreements;
- Sale and Purchase Agreement;
- Security agreements;
- Term sheets;
- Various loan agreements;
- Waiver Letter;
- Partnership Agreements
- ISDA and CSA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association), including its various Annexes and Appendices
- EFET Power and Gas (European Federation of Energy Traders)
- Master Netting Agreement (MNA) and Margin Agreement (MA)
- CPMA (Cross Product Master Agreement) and CSA (Cross Product Credit Support Annex)
- GTMA (Grid Trade Master Agreement)
- IETA ( International Emissions Trading Association)
- SCoTA (Standard Coal Trading Agreement)
- NBP 97 (National Balancing Point)
- ZBT 2004 (Zeebrugge Hub Natural Gas Trading Terms And Conditions)
- ETD Agreement (Exchange Traded Derivatives)
Our Client’s feedback:
“Engaging, effective, professional and fun.”
Alex from Alex & Partners LLC, Ukraine.