- The Law Society is the main organisation for lawyers and laws students in the UK.
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) regulates solicitors in England and Wales.
- The Home Office is the government department responsible for immigration, counter-terrorism, police, drugs policy, and related science and research.
- GOV.UK is a United Kingdom public sector information website, created by the Government Digital Service to provide a single point of access to HM Government services.
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is UK Tax Authority and its website contain related documents and other announcements.
- BuxUp is the leading web design and digitial marketing and advertising company in the UK.
- The Intellectual Property Office of the United Kingdom (often The IPO) is, since 2 April 2007, the operating name of The Patent Office.